Air Driven Diaphragm Pump
Pneumatic pumps are reliable and low cost in pneumatic and flammable environments, such as the delivery of fuel, gunpowder and explosives. Because it is impossible to generate sparks after grounding, and it generates no heat during operation, so the machine will not overheat.
The role of air driven diaphragm pumps has been greatly appreciated by the industry, as pumps play an irreplaceable role in the transport of hazardous and corrosive media.
Pneumatic pumps are reliable and low cost in pneumatic and flammable environments, such as the delivery of fuel, gunpowder and explosives. Because it is impossible to generate sparks after grounding, and it generates no heat during operation, so the machine will not overheat. In addition, the fluid does not overheat because the pump has minimal agitation of the fluid.
This pump delivers a steady 95GPH(360LPH) at its maximum depth of 230 feet (70m) when supplied with 24VDC.
1. For 4" wells or larger
2. Quick disconnect with "Watertight-Gland" Design
3. Corrosion-proof housing with stainless-steel fastener
4. Stainless Steel Fastener
5. Pump Design: Positive Displacement 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
6. Motor: Permanent Magnet Thermally Protected
7. Wire Length:3M
1. The air driven diaphragm pump is small in size and easy to move. It does not require a foundation, and it occupies a very small ground. It is simple and economical to install, which can be used as a mobile material transfer pump.
2. This pump can pass the large particles and the flow rate can be adjusted, and the pipe will automatically stop to be unobstructed when the pipe is blocked. Therefore, the electric pump load is always stored within the load range, so the motor is not easily damaged.
3. In hazardous and corrosive materials handling, the pump completely separates the material from the outside world.
4. The pumps can be used to transport fluids with less chemical properties, such as photographic materials, flocculation fluids, etc. This is because the pump has a low shear force and a small physical impact on the material.
5. Since it is powered by air, the flow rate is automatically adjusted as the back pressure (outlet resistance) changes, making it suitable for medium to high viscosity fluids.