Simple Type Suction In Axial Flow Pump
Description 1. This type of pump solves problems in pump stations along rivers and lakes with prominent water level fluctuations, making it a complete settlement of the motor performance on the flood-control issue. Besides, it performs more reliable because of the ruling out of the long axis and...
1. This type of pump solves problems in pump stations along rivers and lakes with prominent water level fluctuations, making it a complete settlement of the motor performance on the flood-control issue. Besides, it performs more reliable because of the ruling out of the long axis and middle bearing axis between pumps.
2. Given the integration of the motor and the pump, the field assembling of the motor with the transmission system and its axis alignment turns easy and fast.
3. Since functioning under water, it significantly saves space in ground construction area and in the assembling area. Consequently, the costs will be reduced by 30-40%.
4. With low noise and normal temperature in the pump station, working environment is improved as well. In order to maintain environment of the above ground, it can be built totally underground when necessary.
1) Integration of pump body and motor, no need for other assembly process
2) Save 30% to 40% compared to underground sewage pumping stations for civil and structural engineering
3) Noise reduction and underground pumping station
4) Easy to operate, reliable, stable, and remote control
5) The same volume is heavier
6) Pass the test to fully meet the power standard
The main working principle
(1) The impeller is rotated by the pump shaft to work on the fluid between the blades, the fluid is subjected to centrifugal action, and the center of the impeller is thrown to the periphery. When the fluid reaches the periphery of the impeller, the flow rate is very high.
(2) The pump casing collects the liquid that is thrown from between the blades, and the liquid flows in the casing in the direction in which the volute-shaped passage gradually expands, so that the kinetic energy of the fluid is converted into static pressure energy, and energy loss is reduced. Therefore, the function of the pump casing is not only to collect liquid, but also an energy conversion device.
(3) Principle of liquid suction: By rotating the impeller at a high speed, the liquid in the center of the impeller is forced to be thrown away at a high speed, so that a low pressure is formed at the center of the impeller, and the liquid in the lower tank is continuously sucked up.