Small Submersible Water Pump
The small submersible water pumps are generally not very large, and there are also known as micro submersible pumps, which place the pump directly in the water. The submersible pump has only one drain.
The small submersible water pumps are generally not very large, and there are also known as micro submersible pumps, which place the pump directly in the water. The submersible pump has only one drain. It has the characteristics of large flow, small size, beautiful appearance, rust prevention and corrosion resistance, and can be used in general acid and alkali seawater.
1. This small submersible water pump is easy to repair and repair. It does not need to be built in the pumping room. It is widely used and is not limited by the conditions and scope of use. It is especially suitable for frequent mobile or temporary emergency use.
2. The electric pump shaft is treated with hard chrome plating, which effectively improves the wear resistance and corrosion resistance of the shaft, and is beneficial to the maintenance and disassembly of the impeller.
3. The motor is equipped with a thermal protector, which can disconnect the power protection motor by itself when the electric pump is out of phase, overload, and the motor is overheated.
4. The submersible pump is designed with a stainless steel stamping process, which greatly improves the surface smoothness of the pump body and the impeller, and reduces the friction loss of the water flow.
1. The motor should be immersed in water and operated vertically without a depth of more than 70 meters. The low pressure side of the motor to the bottom of the well should be no less than 5m.
2. The motor runs continuously.
3. The medium water temperature should not be higher than 30 °C.
4. The water solid content should not exceed 0.01% (by weight)
5. The iron motor has a pH of 6.5-8.5, otherwise it is a stainless steel motor.
6. The motor must be filled with clean water.